Midi and a Crop Top

Monday, April 7, 2014

This Saturday held all sorts of miraculous opportunities. First and foremost was the chance to have my bare legs exposed for long enough to finally get to wear this midi skirt that has been sitting in my closet for months now. The second was that I actually wore a crop top (also sitting in the closet for weeks). I'm not even sure I ever wore a crop top back when they were cool in my childhood. This one felt girly and covered-up enough that I felt comfortable in it.

Outside of my outfit there was also the awesome opportunity to be part of Sparkle and Sophistication's soon-to-be-released jewelry look book ! I was honored to be a featured model and had such a fun time at the photo shoot in the super cool Lacuna Artist Lofts in Pilsen. I really cant wait to see how the shots turned out! The set was just incredible!

Congrats Nusrat on a great party and here's to an amazing launch! Check out all her sparkling pieces (my favorite is this of coursehere!

midi, skirt, black

crop, top

midi, skirt, black

midi, skirt, black

midi, skirt, black




j crew, coraline

crop, top
Skirt // Crop sweater //Vintage Necklace // J. Crew Caroline Heels // YSL glossy stain #16 // Target sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment