Loft Moto Jacket & Oxfords

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Ever since I had the chance to explore LOFT for the Best Dressed Teacher event a few weeks back, I have been obsessed with the Lou and Grey Line. I can't get over how all their cute jackets (and all their pieces) look so put together yet feel like your wearing a cozy sweatshirt! Genius! And Loft keeps having these amazing 40% sales so it's easy for me to pick up a few. I may also have the convenience of my husband working one building over from LOFT so lets just say I'm not the only one stopping in there!
Lou, and, Grey

Lou, and, Grey

Lou, and, Grey

Lou, and, Grey
Lou and Grey Jacket // Ann Taylor Skirt (currently stalking this one)// J. Crew Factory Silk Blouse // La Mer Collections Watch (love this rose gold one)//  Sam and Libby Target Oxfords // YSL Glossy Stain #9 // Topshop Necklace



5 comments:

  1. This outfit is so stinking cute! I love that jacket/skirt combo :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lady! The jacket is so comfy too! Reminds me of your Fav J. Crew one...

      Delete
  2. I am really crushing on your oxfords. are they comfy? if they are, I may need to pull the trigger.
    chic on the cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE them! So comfy I want to wear them every day. Better act fast, they were selling out online in silver! Get em girl!

      Delete
  3. This helps a lot to know just what to do and what not to do!! party bus

    ReplyDelete