Hunter Tour Boots Save the (Rainy) Day

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

I've been getting alot of use out of these packable Hunter boots lately with all the rain we have had. Although The black heels I had packed to wear to work would have been alot more professional, I really never had much time to change out of these so I kept them on all day! These boots really are so comfortable and light compared to the original Hunters. The packables are so much lighter and can roll up to be stored in your bag! Perfect for luggage or your work bag! If you are thinking of getting a new pair of rain boots consider the "Tour" packable Hunters! Every bit as cute as the originals and in lots of fun colors!

red, tour, hunter, boots

red hunters

red, tour, hunter, boots

Red, Calvin Klein, dress
Lips: YSL Glossy Stain // Calvin Klein Dress (similar) // J. Crew Snowcat Shirt (similar on sale)// Michael Kors Watch // H&M Necklace // Hunter "Tour" Boots

Shop the look below.


2 comments:

  1. Oh those just look adorable with this! Sure, heels are great but if you can get away with a cute rain boot at work, why not?
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Jill you look really yummy wearing your red Wellingtons and they look really comfortable, I pull my Wellingtons on at the slightest hint of rain, I hate getting my Tights wet.
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete