Workout Wednesday: Neon Gapfit

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

This time of year, workout clothes are all about layers. I recently started my 4th year as a Girls on the Run coach/site coordinator at my school. Although I love that we have an outdoor track, this winter has been relentless! When running outside with my girls, I try to show them how important it is to wear lots of thin layers that way you always have the option of losing one as you warm up. Seems like a simple concept but maybe kind of mind-blowing for a 10 year old!

This neon pullover is a perfect layer to add over one of my favorite Lululemon racerback tanks. It doesn't hurt that it was on sale with an additional 40% off at the Gap last weekend either! I also found a great mint long-sleeve workout top for just around $10. Pretty sweet deals going on in store, so if you have a chance, go check them out!

gapfit, neon

gapfit, neon


nordstrom, leggings, zella

gapfit, pullover

neon, gapfit, pullover

bikini so teeny, essie

No comments:

Post a Comment