Navy Pattern Mixing

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I wore this outfit to my friend Olivia's surprise Birthday party! I got dressed in such a hurry that I didn't realize till later that my necklace was on completely backwards. Oops! At least it was flashy enough that all the detail distracted you from noticing...that is until I told you! 

And if you haven't checked out the seriously cute Sam and Libby shoe line for Target,  you simply must! I'm loving my new silver oxfords seen here. Check out some of my favorites  from the collection below!

sam and libby

sam, libby

sam, libby

phillip, lim, target, navy, skirt

sam, libby, silve, oxfords

coin, necklace
Forever 21 sweater // Target Phillip Lim skirt // Forever 21 coin necklace(similar) // J. Crew Factory (50% off everything right now!!) polka dot tights // Nars "Yu" lip color // Target Sam and Libby oxfords (buy one get one 1/2 off now too)


2 comments:

  1. Those tights! Those shoes! You are one cute cute lady! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. Those come in gold? Sign me up!!! Love your scalloped detailing on the sweater as well!!!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete