Francesca's Tribal Print Dress

Monday, August 18, 2014

I recently wore this Francesca's Collections dress to a friends wedding in Milwaukee. When I first bought it, I didn't believe it was dressy enough for a wedding but after dressing it up with some killer black sling-backs and a double layer of necklaces, I was a believer.

tribal, dress

tribal, dress

milwaukee, wedding

tribal, dress

tribal, dress

black, slingback, heels

tribal, dress

topshop, statement, necklace

 Francesca's Tribal Print Dress // Zara Sling-backs // Aldo Outlet Purse // Black Forever 21 necklace // Triangular statement necklace // Kate Spade sunglasses

Shop Black Sling-backs




Shop Tribal Print



Shop Ivory Handbags

2 comments:

  1. It's possible those pumps could make any look ready for a formal affair. So stunning.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love little details like the keyhole on that dress!

    ReplyDelete