Overall French

Friday, August 22, 2014

I have had this J. Crew popover for quite a long time but had to wait till summer to wear it. You see while in school I had big plans to wear it with my red ASOS scuba midi, but then upon further inspection of all the cute little French icons, I noticed one was a champagne bottle. Oops! Not exactly what you want your child's teacher to be wearing around the classroom. I could only imagine the questions I would have received from my students because they notice EVERYTHING! No detail too small.

I saved it up and paired it with an equally inappropriate teacher clothing item, overalls. Shorts overalls none the less. 

overalls, shortalls

overalls, shortalls

overalls, shortalls

overalls, shortalls

1 comment:

  1. They really don't miss anything! I have a few friend who teach and the stuff that comes out of their mouths is hilarious.

    26 and Not Counting

    ReplyDelete