White Loft Eyelet Romper

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I heard rumors that white eyelet has an expiration date, the end of August. I don't usually subscribe to those types of fashion rules but I'm at least going to get this outfit up at an acceptable date for all of you out there who do care about these kinds of things.

 I wore this white eyelet LOFT romper to my husbands family reunion. It was pretty hot out during the day but at night this waterfall cardigan kept me warm. I adore this sweater so much I have it in 3 colors. I'm sure they will be keeping me warm in the harsh air conditioning in my classroom all year long.















1 comment:

  1. While I wouldn't say white eyelet is year round, I think as long as the weather permits it, you are good to go.
    Love this piece too - the hemline is gorgeous!
    iamchiconthecheap.com

    ReplyDelete