Striped Duet Dress and a List

Monday, August 11, 2014

I'm back! Back from Vegas, vacationing with my family and back to blogging! I have missed Hot pink style but it was also really refreshing to take a break. I have so many shopping related things to share I don't know where to begin. And when that happens I make a list so here it is.

*This dress I'm wearing (it's on sale too): I Got it in Vegas and I feel it's just one of those easy breezy summer dresses. It was perfect to wear to Market Days in Lakeview Saturday night to see Belinda Carlisle! She was my favorite when I was a kid. Right up there with Huey Lewis and Debbie Gibson.

*This peplum top: I don't own a single thing in this shade of bright turquoise! Even my 6 year old niece who went shopping with me at Caesars Palace Forum shops liked it. How do I say no when even she is impressed?

*These lip colors: NYX is a brand I'd never tried before but for 6 bucks a pop I gave them a whirl. I got this hot pink called Razzle which I'm wearing in the pictures below. The color is so saturated yet moisturizing. It also is so long lasting I woke up with a hint of it still on my lips. I also got Hot Tamale which is a perfect orangy red that you can see on me here. And last but not least this matte color called Bloody Mary which is a dark pinky red that looks like you just bit into a raspberry.

*This blog: Emily won me over with this dress in this post, and then I had to buy it for myself...

*This dress: This BCBG dress you may have seen on Gal Meets Glam, and our own Chicago girl Liz from Sequins and Stripes in blush pink. I found it in bright orange (much more my speed) on sale for 50% off in Vegas and had to snap it up!

*This sweater: Finally I have something to reference for my black blanket sweater I always get asked about. PS, Daily Look's web site is awesome! How/why did I not know this?

*These earrings: Just get a pair. They are going to be on everyones earlobes come Fall so get them now! 

*My summer job: I'm busy with a few new clients and it's always fun to shop as a job! Even if it's not for me. 

Ok, that's it for now. I'll be back to regularly scheduled posts this week so see you right here tomorrow!

Striped, duet, dress, anthropologie

Striped, duet, dress, anthropologie

Striped, duet, dress, anthropologie

Striped, duet, dress, anthropologie

Striped, duet, dress, anthropologie



sole,society, tilda

nyx, pink, lip, color, lipstick Razzle

Striped, duet, dress, anthropologie





7 comments:

  1. Love the outfit, you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks boo! Hope to be seeing you Saturday night! LOBA LOVE!

      Delete
  2. Your new trapeze dress really is so fun and fabulous! Glad you had a great little break!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, thanks! You really should try it! ;)

      Delete
  3. I love the layered look at the bottom of this dress! Too cute :)

    26 and Not Counting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree Jessica! Without it, this dress would be way too boring and short!! Its all in the details! Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

      Delete
  4. Love your dress. The stripes are gorgeous on you. I also love the color combination.
    I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest post... http://www.fashboulevard.com/

    ReplyDelete