Marine Print Dress

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

As you can tell I'm totally on board with the swingy summer dress trend. I'm actually doing ok with them considering how shapeless they make me feel. They are just so darn easy and comfy I can't resist. I'm pretty much against anything that has more than an elastic waist band until school starts back up. Till then I'll be sticking to floaty dresses, maxis and rompers! And since summer is coming to an end there are so many great pieces on sale now too, so stock up.

Special thanks to Coolibar to this awesome bendable/packable sun hat. I always have to wear my hat on the plane on trips to avoid it getting smooshed, but this one was meant for smooshing! Then perfectly unsmooshing as if it always looked that way. Pure genius! It's on sale right now for 25% off too in a bunch of colors.
coolibar, shapeable, travel, sun, hat

Forever, 21, marine, print, dress

coolibar, shapeable, travel, sun, hat

asos, mint, studded, purse, handbag

marine, print, dress, forever 21

coolibar, shapeable, travel, sun, hat

coolibar, shapeable, travel, sun, hat

coolibar, shapeable, travel, sun, hat

studded, purse, coolibar, sunhat
 Forever 21 Marine print dress // Sole Society Tilda sandals // H&M necklace (a little thicker chain from Shop Bijous) // Coolibar packable hat c/o (this hat bends right back into shape after being mashed into your luggage and is 25%  off right now!) // Forever 21 Tassel necklace (love this one too and just $9) // ASOS purse (or try this ASOS mint satchel


3 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with the dress' print and shape. You look great in it!

    www.ThatGreekChick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make wearing hats look so effortless and chic!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love hats and Im sure with that gorgeous hair of yours cascading down hats would look amazing on YOU!

      Delete