Bull & Bear Brunch

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Before this Chicago summer is gone, I need to tell you all about this adorable brunch experience I had with some of my very favorite fellow Chicago bloggers. Lauren of the Blog Lake Shore Lady invited Emily, Blair, Maya, Soraya, Jess and I  to Bull and Bear for a build your own Mimosa party. Naturally none of us could turn her down!

Each tray came out including an assortment of juices that were as flavorful as they were colorful, fun straws and of course a chilled bottle of bubbly! 

Anyone who knows me knows that breakfast food is my absolute favorite so I had no problem enjoying some scrambled eggs while sipping on one of these pretty mimosas! If you are in the downtown area, particularly right by Merchandise Mart, stop by Bull and Bear and try out the build-your-own-mimosa special yourself! 

bull, and, bear, brunch

bull, and , bear, brunch

floral, dress

floral, forever, 21, dress

floral, forever, 21, dress

floral, dress

dsw, handbag, blush

dsw, blush, handbag

Ann, taylor, Earrings
Wearing: Forever 21 dress (last summer) currently loving this fit and flare Anthropologie dress, on sale too! // DSW Bag // Ann Taylor Earrings (on sale!) //  Zara Sandals (loving this tougher version by Freebird)

Outfit photos by Blair

5 comments:

  1. SO lovely brunching with you! You looked absolutely fabulous, per the usual. Hope to see you soon! xo
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping to give this place a go when I visit next month! I love your bag :)

    26 and Not Counting

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pink floral just looks so fantastic on you!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorg, you are working that dress like crazy and I love those sandals!!

    ReplyDelete