Shayla Shoemint Debut

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I love a loose knit sweaters, but never lived in the climate that permitted them in the summer. I was always so jealous of those people who could throw on a breezy sweater or a light button-down and walk around town. But thanks to this summer's cooler temps, I'm finally one of those people. I've been enjoying living like this although it's quite an adjustment from the usual sweltering humid Chicago summers. I'll enjoy it while it lasts and I hope you do too!

I decided to toughen up this girly color pallet with my new Shoemint Shayla sandals. It's kind of like the summer version of a bootie. Substantial and totally bad-ass!

shoemint, shayla

shoemint, shayla

shoemint, shayla

shoemint, shayla

Shop the Post





1 comment:

  1. ha, "Shayla"!! love the name! LOVE those jeans!! Super fab casual outfit, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete