A Classic Maxi

Thursday, September 6, 2012

I wore this dress to work where it fit the classy yet comfortable bill. I just love the ruffle down the side that gathers at the hip. It provides such a figure-flattering shape that feels great.

This was a score from my Vegas trip a few weeks back... oh summer, I miss you. At least I have the memories (and purchases) to bring a little sunshine to my days.

I picked this dress up for just $30 at the Ann Taylor in Cesar's Palace Forum shops! Crazy cheap, i know! The sales woman informed me it went on sale that day, so I guess I was just in time. You can find it on sale here for $50 which still isn't bad for a super-high-quality maxi dress with an extra bit of flair!

I also got this headband the same day for just 15 bucks were I found it all by its lonesome, in a sale bin at Anthropologie in the Forum Shops. Overall it will go down in history as an excellent vacation shopping day!




Dress: Ann Taylor buy here, Sandals: Steve Madden, Rose gold bracelet: H&M, Rose gold watch, Charmin Charlies, Headband: Anthropologie, Pearls: Macys, Sunglasses: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment