More Peplum..and a Sparkly Collar

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

This was the second out of town wedding in 2 weekends. This one was on a Friday night so we only made it to the reception because we both had to work. I came home from work and had to change into my reception attire to wear for the 2 hour car ride, so I chose these comfy pieces strategically. I went with this H&M skirt that has an elastic waist band (great for extra comfort on the long car ride!) and this soft comfy cotton peplum top from Top Shop.

This bib collar necklace was a random find at the Charlotte Russe on Street. It was the only one I could find and it was only $13. I brought it to Vegas a few weeks back but never wore it. I was happy to have the chance for it to add some sparkle to an otherwise simple outfit.



 Top: Top Shop buy here, Shoes: Nine West via DSW find them here, Lace-look pencil skirt: H&M (recent), Necklace Charlotte Russe, Hot pink wristlet: ASOS


A close-up of this sparkler!

1 comment: