Girl on Fire

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I do not have Hunger Games fever but I do look like a girl on fire in this outfit, just like Katniss. And since a coworker of mine is pretty much obsessed with the books, even time I looked at her in all her Hunger Games gear it was easy to think of a name for this post!

I really haven't worn this necklace in a long while. I feel like I've been seeing variations of it all over the place lately and decided to give it a comeback since its been in my collection for a few years now.

I was very happy to finally wear my new J Crew "perfect shirt" because lets face it, the name says it all. I got this on major sale a couple weeks back but it's been so hot I waited to wear until I was drowning in AC at my new school! It truly was perfect!




Button down: J Crew Similar here, Shorts: Madewell Last seen on the blog herepurchase here, Watch Michael Kors, Sandals Steve Madden, Necklace: JC Penny (very old)

No comments:

Post a Comment