Dots + Stripes

Thursday, September 27, 2012

I felt like this was probably my most teachery outfit of the school year so far. The whole thing felt very girly but also very prim and proper.

 Usually I wouldn't steal an entire look from one store but after I picked up this skirt, I couldn't think of a thing to wear it with. When I looked it up online on The Limited website, I saw it paired with this boatneck top.  I love the mixing of patterns but what I loved the most was that when I got this top it was on sale for 50% off! Problem solved. I think next time this skirt will go great with my light blue button down dress shirt.

So anyone out there reading, I think I'm tired of this hair of mine. Any suggestions on what you think I should do? Cut it? Let it grow? Color? I've even been toying with the idea of being a brunette again too. Any ideas please leave them in the comments below! I'd really appreciate it!








 If nothing else, This skirt is very fun to spin in!



Oxblood pointy toe flats: ShoeMint Hillary, Polka dot skirt (on sale here for 40% off!) and Striped boatneck top (buy here): The Limited, Black Wrap watch: La Mer

No comments:

Post a Comment