2013 Favorites: Year in Review

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 has been a great year for me and Hot Pink Style. I've gone on some great trips including Greece, San Francisco and Utah and gained some amazing memories from all of these trips. I've made new friends and gone to many great events that I would have never have known of if it weren't for Hot Pink Style. I'm so grateful for all of you who support me through this blogging adventure. You are the best and I thank you for your interest, motivation and inspiration. 

Wish you all a happy and healthy 2014!

Here are my favorites from 2013. Click on a picture to be taken back to it's original post with all the outfit details.

 



                                                                                             
 
                        
 
    


1 comment:

  1. YAY! Happy New Year Jill! So cool to watch your blog grow and get some of your fashion and style inspiration!

    ReplyDelete