Shecky's Girls Night in Chicago

Monday, December 2, 2013

A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to get to spend a night with my Lobas. That's my group of girlfriends that I met through hot yoga, and I have been happy to have as friends ever since. We were even lucky enough to get a surprise visit from Emily (next to me on the bottom) who snuck in from Colorado! 

We all met up at Union Station's Shecky's Girls Night Out and then took our pack over to Nellcote were we caught up on all the news in each others' lives. And boy was there a lot! And scarfed down 6 pizzas! No joke. 

So lucky to have these amazing beautiful women in my life! Love my yoga lobas!  

ann, taylor, skirt

ann, taylor, skirt

floppy, black, hat

Shecky's, girls, night, out, Chicago

2 comments:

  1. Loved surprising you ladies! Couldn't wait to see you and catch up. Love you and our Lobas! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stylish bunch! Love getting together with a big group on friends, it's always such fun!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete