Plaid & Leather

Monday, December 23, 2013

If you have followed my blog for a while now, you know that I'm either wearing a big ol' necklace or none at all. 

So when the ladies of Accessory Mercado asked me to style one of their pieces, I decided to try out something that isn't my norm. That's why I chose their delicate Nina necklace. It's light and simple, but the double layer adds just enough interest to any outfit. I've even been wearing it layered under some of my bulkier necklaces too. Check out all their lovely pieces (lots of statement pieces too! LOVE this one).

If you haven't checked out Accessory Mercado yet, you should. On top of their website they also have flash sales on Wednesdays nights at 8 p.m. on Facebook!


Joe, Fresh, Plaid, pants

Joe, Fresh, Plaid, pants

leather, sweater

Joe, Fresh, Plaid, pants

accessory, mercado, nina


Sweater: JC Penny (similar)
Pants: Joe Fresh (same here and on sale! Also in red plaid which I also own and love!)
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Target
Necklace: c/o Accessory Mercado "Nina"
Coat: Zara

***Sorry for the blurry pics. This location has turned out blurry both times we shot there. Guess that spot is over.


1 comment:

  1. Your tartan pants are so fun and festive! Love your delicate new necklace as well!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete