Cobalt Tweed

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Last year I mentioned my Express "magic pants" quite a bit. After some weight loss I was left magic pants-less! 

This winter there is a new pair of magic pants in town. These pants fill their "magic" title because they are super-comfortable, slimming, have a mid rise, match with everything and are long enough even on my 5-foot-9 self! Even one of my friends who bought them after I gushed over them calls them "sweatpants jeans!" That should tell you just how comfortable they are. They are quickly becoming everyone-I-know's favorite pants!

Oh and did I mention they are also 40% off right now? Seriously, why have I not ordered another pair of these? If you'll excuse me, I think I have a purchase to make.

janey, j, crew

cobalt, target, tweed, jacket

kut, jennifer, pants

target, jacket

red, hair, hrh, original cuff
Jacket: Target (sold out online)
Pants: Nordstrom
Shoes: J. Crew
Hat: J. Crew (similar)
Necklace: HRH

No comments:

Post a Comment