Fur Vest

Friday, December 27, 2013

Finding a good fur vest is never and easy task. I seem to be very lucky in ending my search at Forever 21 at a great price point! This warm and fuzzy option had faux-leather trim inside the button panel and some great vertical fur color tones that help give a lengthened appearance to an otherwise boxy piece.

And sure, I can wear this vest with any number of colors but this time I chose to go for all black with my favorite new "magic" pants and a textured knit sweater.

brown, faux, fur, vest

brown, faux, fur, vest


brown, faux, fur, vest

Vest: Forever 21
Booties: ShoeMint
Gloves: H&M (old) (similar style)
Sweater: Forever 21
Bee necklace: eBay (from this seller. Lots of cute stuff!)
Long necklace: Lia Sophia

1 comment:

  1. This is a cute vest - and such a key winter piece. Always chic AND warm!
    Loving those booties too!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete