Shawl Sweater

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Some days you wake up and wish you could stay in your pajamas. Since that was not an option, I wore the next best thing: leggings and a cozy sweater. Basically the public version of sweatpants and a bathrobe. This "bathrobe" is going to come in mighty handy when I need and extra layer to throw on to make my way over to yoga or the gym. 

shawl, sweater, gray

shawl, sweater, gray

Target, shawl, sweater, gray

j. crew, factory, necklace
OUTFIT DETAILS: Tee / SweaterLeggings (my absolute favorite for the last 3 yrs) / Boots (similar) / Necklace (J. Crew Factory 50% off right now!!) / Nails / Lips

4 comments:

  1. So comfy and cozy! Love this look girlfriend - and of course, the bright red nails ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know those exact days that you're talking about. This sweater ties the whole look together and is still comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wish I could stay in pjs. but this is good too.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this ad on TV last night and it really made me want to take up something like swimming just to get fit again.
    Bandage Dresses

    ReplyDelete