Sample Sale Find

Monday, December 30, 2013

I just about died when I found this sweater at a sample sale in Wicker Park.

Blogger friend Peggy and I got early-access tickets to the sale, where I found this sweater all by its lonesome, full of marled-knit, mustard-hued, non-itchy perfection! Mustard and I have not always gotten along so well (the color, not the condiment) but I think the black mixed it up enough that I ended up really loving the color. The interesting knit pattern really added to this sweater's richness and ultimately lead to it coming home with me!

Peplum, Coat, Trapper, hat, J. Crew

Peplum, Coat, Trapper, hat, J. Crew, turtleneck

pure, knits, turtleneck

banana, republic, black, boots

pure, knits, turtleneck

peplum, coat

Nars, yu

peplum, Coat
Hat: J. Crew (similar)
Sweater: Pure Knits
Coat: H&M (from last year, but similar here)
Purse: Target
Lips: Nars "Yu" (seriously, the most flattering shade of hot pink on all of my friends!)

2 comments:

  1. These pics look great!! And it looks like you and Peggy found some nice stuff - I love that sweater!!

    xo April

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOGA BOOTY in picture #4!!! Hollaaa

    ReplyDelete