Copy Cat

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I'm not even going to pretend I came up with this outfit on my own. When I steal someone's style, I'm pretty forthcoming about it. And this, my friends, was straight-up stolen, head-to-ankle, from Pink Peonies (see her look here). 

The sad part is, I sat on this one for more than a year. The only changes I made were swapping out the gold glitter flats for my cheetah-print flats and my bag and sunglasses are brown. Thanks for the inspiration Rach! It was a good one.

herringbone, j crew, vest

joe, fresh, silk, blouse

j crew, tissue turtleneck

j, crew, herringbone, puffer, vest

Cheetah, flats
Turtleneck: J. Crew (similar)
Pants: Forever 21(similar and 40% off)
Flats: Calvin Klein (similar)
Sunglasses: Target (similar)
Vest: J. Crew Factory (sold out, and I kid you not, selling for 300 bucks on eBay!! Cult item)
Bag: Target (similar)

Shop the post here!

No comments:

Post a Comment