Play Chic Fashion Show

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A few weeks ago, I was invited to attend the Play Chic Fashion Show where all the looks in the show were inspired by or based on a game. There were puppets all around to take photos with and even a Scrabble dress but the very best part was the goodie bag. I'm all for the usual free beauty products, but this bag had one of my favorite games inside, Bananagrams!

Down below you will see that I met up with some of my favorite teacher bloggers and we had to take our new game out for a spin at Quay after the show. Kinda nerdy to be playing word games at a bar but that is how teachers roll I suppose.

river, east, art, center

navy, target, satchel


pattern, mixing
Sweater: Target
Button Down: J. Crew
Skirt: J. Crew
Bag: Target
Bracelet: Kate Spade

play, chic, fashion, show

play, chic, fashion, show

play, chic, fashion, show

I told you there were puppets....everywhere!

My personal favorite, the Bananagrams model!

chicago, bloggers
Teacher blogger trio!

accessory, mercado
Surrounded by these lovelies (from left to right) Peggy, Angie & Sarah (the two ladies behind Accessory Mercado), & April


1 comment:

  1. What a fun and unique fashion event! The bananagrams dress is really awesome!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete