Drop-Waist Dress

Friday, May 16, 2014

I've always wanted to wear the drop-waist style on a dress, but with my height and long legs paired with my profession, I could never find one that wasn't too short. Until now!

I came across this modest teal dress in that weird section of Banana Republic where there is only one of something and its tag looks different from all the others. Anyone else know what I'm talking about? Well anyway, this only-one-in-the-store dress happened to fit me perfectly and was on super clearance. So here we are, drop-waist and I finally united!

banana, republic, dress, drop, waist

banana, republic, dress, drop, waist

banana, republic, dress, drop, waist


banana, republic, dress, drop, waist
Gap Tee (similar) // Banana Republic Dress (similar from Banana) // J. Crew Shoes // eBay Necklace // Michael Kors Watch // Forever 21 Heart Avaitors (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment