Striped Dress

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

This random warm weather really throws me for a loop when getting dressed in the morning. How hot will it be? Will it drop by night time? Who knows! 

I began digging out old summer clothes to accommodate these types of days and came across this dress from Joe Fresh last year. To make it seem different than other times I had worn it, I added this vintage dragonfly scarf that I picked up at the Randolph Street Market! Another great and comfy old purchase was these tiger loafers from Zara last year.

striped, dress

striped, dress

striped, dress

YSL, glossy, stain, 9

red, loafers
Joe Fresh Dress (similar) // Vintage Scarf // Sole Society Necklace (similar) // Zara Loafers (Similar and on sale. Size down, they are in mens sizes) //  YSL Glossy Stain #9


2 comments:

  1. Two words.. The Riviera! LOVE IT, Red is ALWAYS in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too sweet Jon! Hope to see you again soon!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete