White Jeans & Stripes

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Still riding high on my recent white jean success. I finally have a pair that looks and fits great. It wasn't till later in the day that I realized I was wearing head-to-toe Zara.  All from various seasons too.I guess that just goes to show how great so many of their pieces are. on a sad note these sunnies are in a few pieces. I smashed them into the car roof while on top of my head and the lense popped off. Hopefully some super glue will bring them back to life!

white, coated, jeans

white, coated, jeans

white, coated, jeans

white, coated, jeans

white, coated, jeans
 Zara Top, Jeans Sunglasses & Sandals // Forever 21 Necklace // YSL Glossy Stain // La Mer Watch

3 comments:

  1. Very cute Jill! Love the sandals :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of my all time favorite shoes of yours! Loving all the white jean love lately!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! I LOVE black and white, you do it so well!! And a pretty lip :)

    http://www.xposedbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete