Pleated Faux-Leather Skirt

Monday, May 19, 2014

Don't judge this pleated skirt by all its wrinkles from a long day of teaching and talent show dance practices. It was a great find from one of my favorite guilty pleasure stores, JC Penny. I think I even scored it for under $18 bucks too. The best way to wear a faux-leather skirt to work as a school teacher is to have one that comes in a longer length like this one. I'd even go as far as saying it passed as professional looking. 

Faux, leather, pleated, skirt

Faux, leather, pleated, skirt



Faux, leather, pleated, skirt

mac, pink, poodle

zara, patent, leather, mary, janes

chambray, shirt
Nordstrom Chambray (great option here for $15) // JC Penny Skirt (similar/ affordable option here)// Express Belt // La Mer Watch (similar) // Zara Mary Janes (similar here on sale) // Forever 21 Necklace and Sunglasses // Mac Pink Poodle Lipstick

4 comments:

  1. I think it looks great, but I have a very important question: how do you get the wrinkles out of faux leather?
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a very important question...that i will leave in the hands of the dry cleaners. And if they cant do it well then i guess at $17 bucks it was a one time sitch. Ill let you know how it turns out.

      Delete
  2. I love those little heels. Perfect for teaching! - J

    ReplyDelete