Workout Wednesday: Under Armour Tank

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

These photos were taken after I ran the practice 5K with my 5th grade Girls On The Run team after school. It was kind of a big deal for them because that is the farthest they have ever run in a single practice. Also that is the day they "earn" their team shirts. The field was adorned with Pink balloons and tween music blasted to celebrate! 

Let's talk about this tank though. I recently got it from the West Loop FFC with my $25 referal reward dollars! Thanks Jeff and Olivia!! It totally reminds me of the super thin drapey ones that Lulu is putting out right now, but theirs only come in pastels. I love this Under Armour one because it comes in an array of bright colors, is super light and best of all is half the price of the Lululemon one! Holler!

neon, under, armour

neon, tank, workout

under armour, tank, neon

neon, under, armour, tank, mesh

under, armour, tank, neon

pink, zella, leggings

Shop my Under Armour picks below!



No comments:

Post a Comment