Weekend Shopping Finds

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I had an incredible weekend at a Blogger Brunch at the Four Seasons, but more on that later.

After the event, I was left with time to spare on Michigan Ave. What is a girl to do? Oh wait, I know, shop!

There was a great sale going on at J. Crew (where I picked up numbers 1-4 below in the sale section for 40% off the sale price and an extra 15% off with my teacher discount! I had been coveting those shorts for a while now and love the silk crepe fabric since its the same as the J. Crew pleated skirt I already own in three colors from a few years back! And how do I turn down cute tees like this with my recent graphic tee obsession?

LOFT was having their teacher appreciation sale, so I could finally give in and pick up this paisley outfit below that I think looks exactly like a romper (which I am also obsessed with right now).

The striped crop top with the flower edges was too cute to pass up at Topshop.

Lastly, my drawstring purse search has come to a close with this tan bag arriving in the mail when I got home.

Pretty great weekend with a lot of great deals!

Weekend Finds

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7

Or just click the image below!


No comments:

Post a Comment