The Perfect White Jeans

Friday, May 9, 2014

I never believed myself to be a "white pants" person. I always thought they looked terrible on me but great on everyone else. Particularly my friend Erica who makes wearing white look easy as pie. Her spot-on white pants ensembles inspired me to go on a day-long search over spring break to find the most perfect pair of white pants the city of Chicago had to offer.

I wanted something that was long enough to be pants (not capris) on me, which is hard with my height, and I also wanted them to not be lumpy and see-through. This sounds like a lot to ask of a pair of white pants, but I demanded perfection. 

After trying on what felt like a million pairs I found these lightly coated Zara jeans. The coating made them smooth and less see-through than the average white pants and gave them a little thickness. The genius of these pants really lies in the color. While they appear to be chalk white here they have just a tinge of winter white in them so that these can be worn year round! Amazing, right?

Consider me officially converted to a white pants wearer!

coated, zara, pants

camo, jacket

white, pants

silver, oxfords, white, pants
Aritzia Sweater (old) // Urban Outfitters camo Jacket (check out this one on sale for $29) // H&M Necklace // Zara Pants // Target Oxfords // YSL Glossy Stain #9  //  Forever 21 Tote Bag 

4 comments:

  1. White jeans are the best. Glad you finally found your perfect pair. They just go with everything and I want to wear mine non-stop!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO all about white jeans these days! Love this Zara pair- I might have to snag some myself! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (^sorry,l was signed in under my dad!! LOL.) I love them!!! Good job, Jill! Welcome to the white jean club, aka best club everrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete