Pink Jacket and a Floral Dress

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

This is what I wore to parent-teacher conferences a few weeks ago. As I walked to my car that morning I received two compliments on all my colors and was commended by another woman for trying to bring Spring to Chicago. Now that it's a few weeks later I see it didn't work! Come on Spring. can you please show up before summer?
pink, j, crew, coat

cynthia, Rowley, dress

jackie, cardigan, j, crew
Cynthia Rowley Dress // J. Crew Belt // J. Crew Cardigan (love this one) and Coat // Silver Dillards Pumps (similar here)

7 comments:

  1. Love this one, especially when you had the pink coat on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heidi! That coat makes everything better!

      Delete
  2. Oh gorgeous! Love all these colors together, and your hair looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! So sweet and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I love this outfit! That dress is beautiful and perfect for spring :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady. You know how it goes for parent teacher conferences, draw them in with a little color before you drop some bombs!

      Delete