My Favorite Moto Jacket

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Yep, I'm pretty much in love with this LOFT Lou and Grey jacket (on mega sale right now!!) It's just so comfy and stylish that I want to wear it with everything. I've worn it with both skirts (see it here) and pants and have plans to wear it over a fit and flare dress in the very near future. I highly advising you all check out the Lou and Grey line at LOFT. So many amazing pieces for girls who crave comfort and style in all their wardrobe staples.

loft, lou, grey, moto, jacket

loft, lou, grey, moto, jacket

loft, lou, grey, moto, jacket

loft, lou, grey, moto, jacket
LOFT Lou & Grey Jacket // J. Crew Snowcat Shirt // Thrifted necklace //Nordstrom pants // Zara Slingbacks (similar) and Sunglasses (similar) // Revlon Smitten Lip Stain Stick



1 comment:

  1. I love it when structured pieces are made from knit fabrics. It's genius. Pure genius.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete