All White

Thursday, August 23, 2012

When my husband first saw me in this all-white outfit, he said that in all the 12 years we have been together he had never seen me wear head to toe white, and was not sure what he thought of it. It's tricky to pull off but I think I did a good job. He's just not used to it, but warmed up to it by the end of the day...or so he claimed.

What do you think about all-white ensembles? Easy or hard to pull off?





Top: Loft, White pants: My favorite skinny twill pants from Forever 21 that I've mentioned before that I own in 7 colors! My favorite pants by far! Sandals: H&M, Neon sunglasses and necklace: Forever 21, Watch: Target Men's watch, recently brought back to life. Mesh chain bracelet: Randolph Street Market



FIRST Bar and Grill in the Palazzo Hotel: Really great food and my favorite wine makes this our favorite new restaurant in Las Vegas! So good we went twice!



Even Andrew liked First Bar and Grill! And he's hard to please in the food department.

3 comments:

  1. As much I love color too, I'm a white fanatic (I think it's because my mother refused to dress me in anything white in my youth due to my clutsy food-spilling tendencies). As much as I love white, I don't think I've ever rocked an all-white outfit before! I JUST pinned an all-white look on pinterest, so now I'm gonna have to try it! (on a night when I'm not attending a White Party lol) Am thinking white skinnies/blazer combo has to happen when the weather cools a little..

    ReplyDelete
  2. We could have an all clear liquids and white food dinner to avoid mishaps!

    ReplyDelete