Faux Pockets & Gold

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

What I really love about this seemingly simple outfit is all the details. The faux pockets, yes, I said faux pockets, are just the the flaps. I thought it made for an interesting detail on the chambray button-down trend so I decided to add it to my growing collection of them. Apparently you can never have too many denim/chambray shirts...

This gold skirt was a great little H&M find for just $5. Elastic waistband, great texture and super comfy: can't beat that. Really goes nicely with the texture in my grandma's old bag. Grandma left me a few gems in the bag department that I will forever be grateful for.

And these caged lace-up heels were picked up in Ireland about 3 years back. I knew they were meant to be when I put them on and thought to myself that they were probably the most comfortable heels I'd ever laid my feet in! That's hard to find! And they pair well with my Vegas tan, if I do say so myself!








Spike necklace here for just $8.80!
Denim Top here for $22.80



2 comments:

  1. I love the versatility of the chambray shirt - it totally tones down the sparkly pencil and looks so chic.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Jill! I need your entire outfit! You look STUNNING!!!!
    xoxo Darby
    Obviously Obsessed 

    ReplyDelete