Back To School!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

These pictures are from Monday, which was the first day back to school. I felt this was a very "teachery" dress: for those of you who don't know me, I'm a 5th grade teacher on the south side. You will hear that term describing many things I wear in the school months to come, considering that's what I have to look like. 

I have been waiting all summer to wear these pointy-toe bow flats I purchased back when the Nordstrom sale was going on. And this striped dress from Anthropologie is very 50's housewife-ish, which is a look I never seem to tire of.

I was all ready to get my outfit pictures taken during the day at school by some of my lovely coworkers, but silly me, I forgot the memory card in my computer at home so I couldn't save any pictures on the camera. It was a major bummer (I never like to waste a good outfit) until my awesome yoga pal Angelique was able to meet me a bit before our hot yoga class later that evening to take pictures... before we turned into un-photograhic sweaty messes! The sunset was awesome from our rooftop view and made for a grab backdrop.

Big thanks to my guest Photog Angelique! She did a great job!





Sunwashed Dots Shirtdress: Anthropologie, Pointed toe bow flats: Nordstrom, Sunglasses: Target, Earrings and Eiffel Tower Pendant: Forever 21, Patent nude belt: J Crew outlet.




And of course, here is the silly yet fashionable (even in her yoga duds) photographer, Angelique! 


5 comments:

  1. Adorable dress! Love your hair color too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Anthropologie dresses...this one is super gorgeous on you! Loving your new bow flats paired with dress :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill this dress fits you perfectly! Looking fabulous as always :)
    xoxo Darby
    Obviously Obsessed 

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your dress!

    xo

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The striped dress is so fab daytime glam!

    ReplyDelete