Rosy

Wednesday, August 8, 2012



Long ago I was a silver girl, then for the past 4 years I was a yellow gold lover. Now that yellow gold has taken over nearly all my accessories, I'm trying to incorporate more silver and rose gold. These rose gold mirrored heels from Nine West were a great start. H&M has some really great rose gold options right now too.

On a weather-related note, I really wanted to wear something that wasn't a tank top or a sleeveless dress. I want some layering weather, darn it! Even Sunday was a treat, at 80 degrees, so comfortable and breezy... seriously it was so welcomed! I even slept with my windows open for the first time in a long time (only to be awoken the next morning to a crazy man banging on a pole yelling "I'm not crazy".... oh, but you are sir).  My hair, silk blouses and pants are all sick of this weather!


 Silk blouse: J Crew, Shorts: Target, Mirrored heels: Nine West here and here, Rose gold watch: Charming Charlie's, Bullet bracelet: Ebay, Rose gold Link/Enamel bracelet: H&M, Sparkly bangle Nordstrom, Pearly bangle: Vintage. Bib necklace: Forever 21, Nails: Essie on 8 fingers: Orange, it's obvious and on the other 2: Tart Deco


1 comment:

  1. Loving the necklace + blouse look! And the pink/orange color blocking. And those shoes are fab!

    ReplyDelete