Roman Date

Friday, August 17, 2012

Ok, so its not faux leather this time, but somehow all my Friday posts involve me wearing an all-black ensemble. It just happens, without fail, at least once a week. I guess it's my dark side that needs to get out.

This was what I wore out to dinner one night. Then after dinner we went back to the hotel where I promptly changed shoes and put on some comfy flats. I know I'm a city girl who pretty much walks all over downtown Chicago at home, but man there is a whole lot of walking in Vegas! Thank goodness I brought a bunch of flats!

Have a happy weekend all!





Asymmetrical cut out dress: Heels: Nine West, Bag: H&M $13 bought here in Vegas, Necklace: Vintage, Bracelets: (from left to right) first 2: Forever 21, Arrow: eBay, Watch: Michael Kors, last bangle: Natasha Couture via Nordstrom



New clutch bought here in Vegas at H&M


Fun Louis Vuitton store windows

4 comments:

  1. This dress is really similar to mine... :) And I like this one as well. The whole combination is great. Love it! :)
    Thanks for your comment on my blog. It brought me here at your blog and I am going to follow you from now on.
    http://www.dictionaryoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! The dress is Vegas-hot and I'm obsessed with that clutch!

    ReplyDelete