Vegas-Packing Light

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What an awesome time we are having in Vegas! As this is now my somewhere-in-the-double-digits-time trip to Vegas with my family, I have learned a thing or two about packing to visit here:
  • First of all, it is perfectly acceptable to wear multiple outfits a day, often times outfits you might never wear at home. Four outfit changes in a single day? Totally ok in Vegas, and that's just what I did today. 
  • Second, You can never bring too many shoes or jewels to Vegas. I consider myself an excellent packer so check out how much jewlery I managed to bring (picture below)! Hey, it barely takes up any space in my luggage so why not? 
  • Third, whatever you planned on wearing will all fall apart because you will find something awesome while shopping and want to wear it that night.
  • BONUS: and now for my one UNpacking tip for this and any trip; unpack your stuff into your hotel room as soon as you get in. Move in a little. or a lot in my case. Take a look below at how I lay out all my goods for easy accessorizing access.



 Dress: Forever 21(I didn't like the way top two tiers of this dress were made to be blousy, so I tied the back 2 panels together to create a more slimming effect) $29.80, Necklace, Vintage, Sandals: Sophie by Sam Edelman,  Blue wristlet: Joe Fresh $6



 Mini-bar turned jewelry display area



My fun Vegas mani!

More Vegas posts to come soon...

1 comment: