Travel Wear

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Flight clothes are tricky. Even if it's the height of summer, it may be ice cold on the plane or in the airport. Lucky for me it wasn't, and I didn't have to break out my back-up sweater. I tossed on some jeans to keep my legs warm and my hat so It wouldn't get crushed in packing, and I was good to go. 

By the way, I think my bag is quite a reasonable size for how much I managed to fit in there! The jury is still out on if I will be able to fit all my new purchases on the way back! 

I'm off to Fashion Show mall today to do some shopping! Have a great day!

 Luggage: Ross for Less (purchased years back in Seattle), Peplum top: H&M $15, Jeans: J Brand via Anthropologie, Silver flats: Zara (last seen here)



 This peplum top has a slit up the back and a zipper. Great detail for $15! Comes in light pink with white dots too.


 Hurry up and wait. We got to the airport about 20 minutes before everyone else.


 My vacation work station. Sadly, most of those magazines are going unread at the pool due to the scorching Vegas sun melting the bindings and making all the pages fall out!


Quick change before heading over to Cesar's Palace Forum Shops before dinner...the luxury of staying a 5 min walk away from a mall!
Skirt: Forever 21(last seen here), Tank: H&M, Hat: Nordstrom BP, Sandals: Steve Madden

2 comments: