Ladies Who Lunch

Thursday, August 2, 2012

What do teachers do on summer break? Become ladies who lunch of course! The newly married Amber and I had a lunch date at Elephant and Castle, then headed out for a little State Street shopping.

Although I do love this vintage dress, lets just say the wind and the pleated skirt did not get along. Some Chicagoans may have seen more than they bargained for.

And what's that in the Zara bag? The blazer from my Wednesday wants post finally arrived to the Block37 store so they sent me a TEXT to let me know it's in! How awesome is that! Now that's speaking my language! 
 

 Dress: vintage, Sandals: Sam Edelman Sophie, Bag: Coach vintage Willis, Necklace and sunglasses: Forever 21



I loved Amber's new monogrammed necklace with her new married initials. She also may be the only person who has more pink accessories than me!

1 comment: