A Night at the Theater

Thursday, February 21, 2013

I have been meaning to post this outfit from last weekend. I was a little bummed that I didn't get a chance to take it in the sunlight, but inside the Looking Glass Theater on Michigan Avenue will have to do.

My husband and I were lucky enough to get tickets from a friend to go see "Bengal Tiger at the Baghdad Zoo" on press night. It was definitely as "intense" as our friend told it was going to be.

You may have seen this sparkly Oia Jules rose gold bracelet if you follow me on Facebook or Instagram (jillstyle55)! I just can't get enough of it. And while I'm on the subject of jewelry I can't stop wearing, I have once again worn my Jacqueline necklace c/o Anna at Lia Sophia. I said it one and I'll say it again, it really does go with EVERYTHING!





Short Necklace: Forever 21
Bracelet: Oia Jules
Skirt: #2 Pencil J. Crew Factory Store
Blouse: Forever 21 (buy it here: also in cobalt & navy stripes!)



No comments:

Post a Comment