Hearts on My Sleeve

Thursday, February 14, 2013

On a recent trip to the J. Crew Factory store (my favorite part of driving to Wisconsin) I picked up this adorable heart cardigan. I wasn't super fond of the print when the regular J. Crew stores were selling it in black and white but the red hearts on this one got me. I'm always looking for more ways to incorporate a good red into my wardrobe.

And in case you were wondering, sometimes I wear glasses. Mostly when my eyes hurt which they did this particular day. What do you think? Would you like to see them make more appearances in outfit pictures?

Happy Valentines day all!








Scarf: Ebay(Fun fact: Used around Christmas time as a tree skirt for our tiny tree!)
Boots: ShoeMint Holly
Necklaces and black bracelets: Forever 21
Watch: La Mer
Coat: Andrew Marc

1 comment: