Hot Pink Floral & Leather

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

This what I threw in the overnight bag to wear the day after my friend Emily's wedding. It's always a little rough when all you have are heels from the party, and don't want to bring another pair of shoes to wear the next day. To avoid this I just rewore the shoes I wore to the ceremony.  This time around I clipped on my cheap little Forever 21 clearence earrings onto the toes!

Onto a hair note. So I'm back to being a redhead. My two month break as a brunette was fun but it just never felt as special as when it was red. I'm glad to say that I'm back to representing "redheads" in the blog world because I don't feel there are too many out there. So on that note I'd like to send thanks to my favorite blogger hair inspirations, Alicia for her bold red, and Krystal for her perfectly curled bob.







Floral Top: Buy here for $19.80 from Forever 21
Leather Pants: Target Kirna Zabete
Bow Scarf: J Crew
Earrings, Shoe Clips & Bow Bracelet: Forever 21
Glasses: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Nine West
Rose Gold Chain Bracelet: Oia Jules (buy here)

6 comments:

  1. I love the red! The pink top complements it nicely too!

    Alyssa
    Fleur de Lyss

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that top is from forever 21 and under $20 i didn't think that at all as i was scrolling through your photos. love the entire outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your bright floral is great, and adding earrings as shoe clips is so clever!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look! I would love to have a pair of pants like those to add some interest to an outfit.

    Stay in the Lines

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when you wear your leather pants!!! :) You rock them soo well. You clean up well after a crazy night at the wedding. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. After wedding look, yay!!!! Mine was very thrown together! I should have had you come to my room to style me. I was missing lots of pieces for the whole puzzle. LOVE the bow scarf!

    ReplyDelete