Inspired By...

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I was inspired when watching Glee this week when I saw Rachel Barry wearing a bright purple blouse with a polka-dotted skirt that appeared to be green. I had the pieces to replicate it, but I felt it needed more, so I added this Akira faux-leather vest, mostly for warmth. And since I couldn't get a glimpse at her shoes I was left to decide that on my own, so I went for my oxblood boots. It's a prefect example of an outfit that doesn't necessarily match, but still works.







Necklace: Forever 21
Blouse: J Crew Factory
Vest: Akira Chicago
Skirt: Target (old)
Boots: Celtic Etienne Aigner

3 comments:

  1. Pink and neutrals definitely work! I haven't watched "Glee" in a while and need to catch up!
    Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely week!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your sweet comment in my blog! Do you want to follow each other? Let me know ;D

    See you sonn and one big kiss!

    www.lipschic.com

    ReplyDelete