Colors of my Love

Monday, February 18, 2013

A little late, but here are pics of my Valentines day outfit. 

I work with children so no one will mind if I go overboard with the bright cheesy colors, espically not this lady. In fact by now most of the adults I work with are used to my excepionally bright outfits. This tends to be the norm, even on non-holiday days... and that's the way I like it!





Pants: Skinny twill pants: Forever 21 (my favorite $16 pants)
Sweater and button-down: J. Crew
Rose gold link bracelet: H&M
Rose gold bow bracelet: Forever 21 (buy here for $5.80)
Rose gold link necklace: Forever 21

5 comments:

  1. love love love!! pink and red go fabulous together, especially on you!! happy belated valentines day :P xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so bright and fun Jill - you've done the monochrome look effortlessly!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot :) Love the colours of your outfit :)


    Bisous! Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun and fab!! I love the Nine Muses backdrop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks boo! Welcome back! And regarding the backdrop, I work with what I got!

    ReplyDelete