Uninspired

Monday, February 25, 2013

Usually when I'm getting dressed in the morning I have a theme in mind, or something I'm trying to replicate. This particular day I had no darn clue what I wanted to wear and this is the product. I figure that a bright item of clothing and a bright lipstick can spruce up any outfit, even the most uninspired ones.

What style rules do you live by when feeling uninspired?






Top: Ann Taylor (last seen here)
Sweater: Macys INC (last seen here)
Corduroy pencil skirt: J Crew #2 pencil
Tights: DKNY @Nordstrom
Booties: Old Navy
Necklace: Forever 21 (last seen here)
Hat: J. Crew Factory

1 comment:

  1. Love that green top! The pattern on it is so subtle but so pretty!

    When I'm feeling uninspired i usually just sift through my jewelry bin and find some gaudy bauble I haven't worn in awhile. Does the trick!

    Alyssa
    Fleur de Lyss

    ReplyDelete