Stripes on Stripes

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

All these fairly basic pieces seemed a lot more dramatic when all piled on together. Adding the wall in back helped add to the stripy, almost dizzying effect.

 



Necklace: HRN
Blazer: Express (similar here)
Chambray: J. Crew Factory
Boots: Ivanka Trump
Pin: Vintage
Sunglasses: Target




We visited my favorite Mac artist Michelle. Her eye makeup looked so awesome I had to have her try it on me. Colors used: Tan pigment with Quarry on the outer and inner corners.

6 comments:

  1. Ooh I love your blazer! And yay for visiting makeup artists! I always get so mad when I leave though because I know I'll never be able to redo it
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually pretty proud of myself with this look because i've totally been able to redo it at home! Who knew! Michell is the best though!

      Delete
  2. Super cute look! Loving your blazer!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving this look
    so chic, yet classic at the same time
    nothing better than having someone do your makeup for you
    such a treat
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am crazy for the striped blazer - it looks so sharp and you are right about having the striped background to just emphasize it even more!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete