Windy Blues

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

As you can tell by my billowing skirt, it's a tad windy out. So windy in fact that it was pretty hard to get a picture taken with my skirt in place. At least the hat helped keep my hair from whipping me in the face.

FYI this shade of blue and I are really having a moment. I've broken out my old cobalt coat this past weekend to match with the hat. Before you know it I'll be head-to-toe cobalt. Yes, I know it was THE color a while back but I'm just now fully getting on board. Better late than never.




V-neck sweater: J. Crew Factory store
Skirt: J. Crew pleated crepe skirt
Tights: Forever 21 (not online anymore but I saw them in stores this week)
Heels: Forever 21
Bracelet: Oia Jules
Necklace and hat: J. Crew

3 comments:

  1. Um, I just may have to hit up F21 for these tights!!! So freaking cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these polka dot tights on you, so cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh you look so good! love the look xoxo

    ReplyDelete